"Intelligent symbiosis of man and machine to improve health"
BioCAS 2019 is a premier international forum for presenting the interdisciplinary research and development activities at the crossroads of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences and engineering that shape tomorrow’s medical devices and healthcare systems.
This conference brings together members of our communities to broaden their knowledge in emerging areas of research at the interface of the life sciences and the circuits and systems engineering.
BioCAS 2019 Call for Papers
Calling all authors!
Intelligent symbiosis of man and machine to improve health
The three-day single-track program for BioCAS 2019 is multidisciplinary in topics including but not limited to:
- Assistive, Rehabilitation, and Quality of Life Technologies
- Biofeedback, Neuromodulation, and Closed-Loop Systems
- Bio-Inspired and Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems
- Biosensor Devices and Interface Circuits
- Biotelemetry and Energy Harvesting/Scavenging Circuits and Systems
- Body Area/Sensor Network and Wireless/Wearable Health Monitoring
Electronics for Neuroscience
- Implantable Medical Electronics
- Lab-on-Chip and BioMEMS
- Point-of-Care Technologies for Healthcare
- Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing
- Biosignal Recording, Processing, and Machine Learning
- Human-Machine Interfaces
- Medical Information Systems and Bioinformatics
The complete 4-page paper (in standard IEEE double-column format), including the title, authors’ names, affiliations and e-mail addresses, as well as a short abstract and an optional demonstration video link (3 minute max) are requested. Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format.