INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Author Notification Date: August 12, 2019
- Final Manuscript Submission / Author Registration Deadline: September 15, 2019
- ALL submissions must be made on-line via the ePapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
ePapers link available soon!
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered at the full conference registration rate AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.