IEEE CAS Charles Desoer Life Science Systems Student Attendance Grant
The IEEE CAS Charles Desoer Life Science Systems Student Attendance Grant (Grant) is established to recognize students who have exhibited interest in life science systems to allow attendance at a CAS sponsored conference focusing on life science systems. The Attendance Grant is in honor of Professor Charles A. Desoer, a victim of stroke, who is known for his education of circuit and system theorists and in aid of fostering research on stroke.
Details, Eligibility, and Instructions:
- Two $1300 grants will be awarded to university registered students to cover expenses associated with attendance at BioCAS 2019 (These expenses may include, but are not limited to - registration, transportation, hotel and meals.)
- Student winner will be chosen on a competitive basis.
- Applications will be accepted until August 30, 2019
- Notification of award by September 10, 2019
- In the case that the recipient lives in the location of the conference, the TPC will consider reducing the amount of this award and giving additional awards
- Presentation of the award will be made at the BioCAS 2019 Awards Ceremony
- To apply for this award, please click here to fill out the application form. Send the completed form to Chris Dyer (firstname.lastname@example.org), along with an updated CV and proof of being a student.